Like moves levels, timed levels can be rare at times, with only it only 37 timed levels currently existing, making up 6.607% of all levels. In addition, timed levels do not appear in the Dreamworld despite appearing in Reality.
See the full list of Timed levels here.
This is the only level type that it has unlimited moves.To pass a timed level, a certain score must be achieved within the time allocated. Where more than fifteen candies are destroyed in one move, a +5 candy will come down. When time runs out all special candies are activated, then +5 candies are turned into wrapped candies and activated.
- Candy Factory, Chocolate Mountains, Easter Bunny Hills, Salty Canyon, Peppermint Palace, and all episodes after Crunchy Castle have only 1 timed level, while the others have 2. Meanwhile, Liquorice Tower, Soda Swamp, Butterscotch Boulders, Cherry Chateau, Ice Cream Caves, Sour Salon, Sticky Savannah and Jelly Wagon are the only episodes not to have any timed levels at all.
- When Licorice Tower was released, level 373 was believed to be the last timed level ever, but this was confirmed false when Polkapalooza came out, as level 403 was timed. However, none of the last 68 have been timed levels, suggesting that Level 462 could be the last one ever.
- There have never been two consecutive Timed Levels.
- There have never been Timed Level as a first level in an episode.
- Timed Levels are the most spread out level type. In the entire game, the smallest gap between two timed levels is 4 (levels 80 and 84). This could, however, be a result of the level type's low abundance.
- Fewer than 1 in 10 levels are Timed Levels.
- Timed Levels could actually be the easiest level type, as there are no "insanely hard" timed levels. Moves Levels has levels 97, 98, and 110.
- Level 182, amidst the Hell's Cluster, could be considered the hardest timed level.
- Usually, they key to get three stars on these is combining wrapped candy + color bomb. But there are exceptions.
- Level 211 is the only level with a maximum time that is not divisible by 5, which is 17 seconds.
- There is usually a Timed Level just before a difficult level. An example would be Level 166 before Level 167.
- This level type is the first kind of level to have it as a finale on an episode. Level 20.
- Easter Bunny Hills is the only 15-level episode to have a timed finale. Level 80.
- Level 252 is the only Timed level with 4 colours.
- There are more Timed levels with 5 colours than there are with 6 colours.
- Oddly, there are no time levels in the Dreamworld for unknown reasons.
- Hard timed levels tend to have 1 minute & 30 seconds (except Level 462, with 1 minute).
- Timed levels are only found in 28 episodes. They are the 25 consecutive episodes, Polkapalooza, Rainbow Runway and Sugary Shire.
Notable Timed LevelsEdit
- Level 20 - First Timed Level
- Level 108 - Tenth Timed Level
- Level 121 - A very hard level for some players
- Level 182 - Considered the hardest Timed Level
- Level 189 - Twentieth Timed Level
- Level 211 - Only timed level with a time limit not divisible by 5. (17 seconds)
- Level 252 - A timed level that can be played forever. Millions of points can be achieved.
- Level 297 - A timed level with the lowest time limit. (15 seconds)
- Level 313 - Thirtieth Timed Level
- Level 343 - A timed level with the highest time limit (3 minutes)
- Level 462 - Last Timed level.