|World||World One (Dreamworld)|
|Levels||1 - 10|
|Characters||Tiffi, Odus, Mr. Toffee (only on map in mobile)|
|New features|| |
|Released||November 27, 2013|
Sleepy Slopes is the 1st episode in Dreamworld and the first episode of World One of Dreamworld. This episode was released on November 27, 2013. It's the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Candy Town.
Tiffi becomes tired from helping folks, and goes to sleep. Odus, an owl, said to Tiffi, asleep, "Maybe someone should help you for a change?".
Odus makes a dream come true for Tiffi, bringing her into the Dreamworld itself.
- The Moon Scale, a scale that needs to have balanced candies on both sides, is introduced.
- Icing is present in all ten levels of this episode (8 of the levels in mobile).
This episode contains levels 1-10.
Sleepy Slopes is slightly more difficult than it's Reality counterpart, Candy Town. The addition of blockers, specifically icing, and the new concepts including the Moon Scale and being Moon Struck can cause confusion at first.
|1||: 15||: 2,500||: : 2,500 pts||First level. Introduces Moon Scale and|
|2||: 20||: 10,000||: : 10,000 pts||Tutorial level|
|3||20||6,000||: 6,000 pts|
|4||15||25,000||: 25,000 pts|
|5||20||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
- This episode has alliteration.
- The location of this episode is in a park on Facebook, but it is the nighttime of Candy Town on mobile versions.
- Along with Funky Factory, these two episodes are the only episodes in Dreamworld which have 10 levels.
- This episode's story is the only one to contain dialogue of any sort in Dreamworld (Facebook only).
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|