|Levels||96 - 110|
|Champion title||Licorice Astronaut|
|Released||June 7, 2012|
|Bubblegum Bridge||Peppermint Palace|
Tiffi finds an alien with his spaceship broken. As the name suggests, this canyon is filled with salt.
Tiffi uses an unknown tool, possibly the tool to repair spaceships. Then, the single-eyed alien becomes happy. In the meantime, a current is conducted between the two antennae. Then, a spaceship paves a way to pick up the alien. The episode ends.
- Candy Bombs are introduced.
- Easiest Level: Level 108
Salty Canyon contains levels 96 to 110. This episode contains a lot of difficult levels, all of which are due to bombs, which can be frustrating. Levels 97 and 98 are the most difficult moves levels. Other notorious difficult levels include 102 and 109. Aside from those levels, 99, 100, 103, 104, 105, 107 and 110 are also quite tricky. With 11 hard levels, this is one of the most tricky episodes, with an average difficulty of hard. Levels 102 and 109 Are Very Hard Levels and the hardest episode in Salty Canyon!! All 8 Jelly Levels are problematic and hard for some people (especially Level 109)
This episode is considered to be one of the hardest episodes in the game. Almost every level in this episode is hard. In fact, levels 96, 101 and 108 are the only easy levels in the entire episode.
|96||15||15,000||: 15,000 pts||Introduction to|
|97||25||100,000||: 100,000 pts||Bomb Cooler booster unlocked, it is like a candy bomb|
|98||40||90,000||: 90,000 pts||The hardest target score level|
The game's 100th level
|101||30||70,000||: 3 : 3|
|102||40||65,000||: 2 : 2|
|108||Infinite||14,000||: 14,000 pts in 2 mins||First timed level to have a|
|109||35||40,000||: 4 : 5|
|110||40||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
- Target Score Levels are the second most abundant levels in this episode, consisting of Level 96, Level 97, Level 98 and Level 110. Bombs are abundant in this episode.
- In Level 108, blockers are candy bombs and Liquorice Locks. The level is very easy due to the low target score, and the level is timed.
- This episode has the second highest number of Jelly Levels with 8, followed by Easter Bunny Hills with 9 jelly levels.
- Level 107 is same as level 53 but in a harder version. The difference is that the icing, licorice swirl and candy bomb are added in the level.
- This is the only episode that finishes with a Moves Level (Level 110)
- This is the first of five episodes, besides Dreamworld episodes, that take place at night, the others being Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut and Polkapalooza.
- This is the only episode to not have a target score level with a '4' (besides the Dreamworld episodes).
- For unknown reasons,the stories stop after this episode on mobile.
- Level 100 is the first level with locked candy bombs.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|