|Levels||426 - 440|
|Champion title||Rainbow Catcher|
|Released||July 17, 2013|
|Difficulty||Hard - Very hard|
|Soda Swamp||Butterscotch Boulders|
Rainbow Runway is the 30th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Five. This episode was released on July 17, 2013. The champion title for this episode is the Rainbow Catcher.
Due to the high amount of levels which are hard to pass, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game.
Minty the Pegasus has eaten too much candy and cannot fly, so he asks Tiffi to help give him a boost. Tiffi says that helping is her specialty.
Tiffi grabs a chocolate teeter-totter to use as a catapult. She jumps on it to send Minty flying in midair. Minty can once again fly.
- Nothing new is introduced.
This episode contains levels 426-440.
Rainbow Runway contains four somewhat hard-hard levels: 427, 429, 431, and 432, two very hard levels: 434 and 438, and two insanely hard levels: 428 and 437. Overall, it is slightly harder than the previous episode, Soda Swamp.
|426||45||45,000||: 22||Nothing new is introduced.|
|430||50||10,000||: 5||Another level which is the same as Level 65.|
|433||Infinite||25,000||: 65,000 pts in 90 secs|
|435||25||100,000||: 250 : 250 : 250||A have the most amount of candies required, with 750.|
|437||50||60,000||: 30||A level behind all the are all jellies.|
|438||55||50,000||: 1 : 30 : 90|
|439||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|440||50||190,000||: 45||Level with the most number of under in .|
- This episode has alliteration.
- The website Crushingcandies.com hoaxed a fake episode 30. It was supposedly called "Cupcake Forest" and contained 7 jelly levels, 5 ingredients levels, 2 candy order levels, and 1 timed level. Crushingcandies.com then explained they got the false information from the regular Candy Crush Saga Wikipedia page and apologized for the false information.
- The levels in this episode seem to go in progressive order.
- Before the release, if you scrolled to the very top of the board, the first three spaces of the episode could be seen, but the spaces had no level type icon or number, and the colour was dark blue, although this episode's colour is pink (see picture).
- Upon its release, when you are playing timed levels, displaying "Get (required points) points!" is now "Get (required points) points in (time) seconds!".
- This episode starts a trend in which all levels ending in 0 or a multiple of 10 are somewhat hard or higher, starting from level 440 and ending in Level 570.
- Even though this episode is based on rainbows, there are hardly any rainbow candies at all except when you get them from a mystery candy in levels 432 and 435.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|