|Levels||156 - 170|
|Champion title||Pastille Pharaoh|
|Released||August 16, 2012|
|Gingerbread Glade||Cupcake Circus|
Pastille Pyramid is the 12th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Two. This episode was released on August 16, 2012. The champion title for this episode is Pastille Pharaoh.
Due to the number of levels which are hard to earn three stars, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game to earn three stars for all or most of the levels.
Tiffi encounters a mummy who is very tired and is unable to enter his pyramid due to the rat that has taken the key from him.
Tiffi throws three candies on the ground to pile up the sand and to lure the rat. As to thank Tiffi, he willingly returns the key to its rightful owner. Then, when the key is used to open the pyramid, an opening is seen.
- This episode introduces the chocolate spawner () (Brief Description: An immobile blocker immune against everything and produces chocolate endlessly)
- There is also a new booster named "Bubblegum Troll", which is very similar to the character Bubblegum Troll. (Brief Description: The Bubblegum Troll can make all the chocolate in the board disappear and block chocolate spawners from spawning chocolate for five moves)
This episode contains levels 156 to 170.
|156||45||20,000||: 35 : 35 : 35||
Bubblegum Troll Booster unlocked
|157||30||10,000||: 25 : 25|
|159||Infinite||20,000||: 20,000 pts in 2 mins|
|160||40||70,000||: 5 : 5|
|162||40||30,000||: 10 : 3|
|164||50||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|165||60||50,000||: 49 : 89 : 24||this level used to be insanely hard, but got badly nerfed|
|166||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 2 mins|
|167||50||80,000||: 32 : 33|
|169||35||45,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
- This episode has alliteration.
- This is the second desert-themed episode, preceded by Peppermint Palace and followed by Butterscotch Boulders.
- This episode introduces a second antagonist in the series besides Bubblegum Troll but for one just time: Rat.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|