|Levels||156 - 170|
|Champion title||Pastille Pharaoh|
|Released||August 16, 2012|
|Gingerbread Glade||Cupcake Circus|
Pastille Pyramid is the twelfth episode of Candy Crush Saga. This is the sixth and final episode of World Two. This episode was released on August 16, 2012. The champion title for this episode is Pastille Pharaoh.
This episode is extremely hated for having 4 very hard levels. It is available to be voted the Hardest Episode in the Game.
After episode: Tiffi throws three candies on the ground to pile up the sand and to lure the rat. As to thank Tiffi, he willingly returns the key to its rightful owner. Then, when the key is used to open the pyramid, an opening is seen.
- This episode introduces the notorious Chocolate Spawner that is capable of randomly creating chocolate.
- There is also a new booster named "Bubblegum Troll," which is very similar to the character Bubblegum Troll. He can make all the chocolate in the board disappear and block chocolate fountains for a few moves.
- Hardest level: Level 165
Although it has some easy levels, this episode is considered to be one of the hardest episodes in Candy Crush. Pastille Pyramid contains 4 very hard levels 158, 165, 167 and 169. This is the highest number of very hard levels in the whole Candy Crush Saga game. (Salty Canyon also had 4, but 2 of them have been downgraded, whereas all very hard levels in Pastille Pyramid kept their original difficulty. However, Rainbow Runway also has 4 very hard levels as well, no nerfed.) Plus, the episode also includes other hard levels, like 159, 161 and 162. Because of all this, it is considered the second hardest episode in the entire game, behind Soda Swamp. Its average difficulty is very hard.
This episode is considered to be the second hardest episode in the game. Most of it's levels are hard. Levels 156, 157, 160 and 163 are the only easy levels in this episode.
|156||45||20,000||: 35 : 35 : 35||
Bubblegum Troll Booster unlocked
|157||30||10,000||: 25 : 25||This board is similar to Level 172/Dreamworld.|
|159||Infinite||20,000||: 20,000 pts in 2 mins|
|160||35||70,000||: 5 : 5|
|162||40||30,000||: 10 : 3|
|164||50||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|165||60||50,000||: 49 : 99 : 24||An Extremely Hard Level, 7-Move Candy Bomb Drop 12 Times And 60 Moves To Collect 172 Candies|
|166||Infinite||15,000||: 15,000 pts in 2 mins|
|167||50||80,000||: 32 : 33|
|169||35||45,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
- This episode has Alliteration.
- The last new booster introduced in the game is in Level 156: the Bubblegum Troll.
- This is one of the three hardest episodes in Candy Crush Saga, being the 2nd hardest episode in the game. The others being Soda Swamp (#1) and Sugary Shire (#3), and they three have alliteration.
- Level 169 is MUCH easier than Level 165 since Level 165 is the first level to have 60 moves since Level 35 to have 60 moves and Level 165 is considered the 2nd Hardest candy order level in the game since Level 421 and Level 425 are the hardest candy order levels, the 3rd is Level 266.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|