Moves levels, also known as Moves & score levels or Target score levels, are one of the five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Moves levels first appear in Candy Town, the first episode, and the first target score level is level 1.
See the full List of Moves levels here.
Notable moves levels
- Level 1 - The first moves level
- Level 97 - Considered by many to be the hardest moves level
- Level 98 - The 10th moves level
- Level 144 - The latest and probably last ever moves level King will ever create (has been proven false)
- Level 609 - The first moves level after a gap of 465 levels
- Level 630 - The last moves level to date.
- Early moves levels are much easier than the later ones.
- Salty Canyon and Cereal Sea each have 4 moves levels, the second highest in the game.
- There are no moves levels with 4 colours.
- Candy Town, Chocolate Mountains, Salty Canyon, Peppermint Palace, Gingerbread Glade, Cereal Sea, and Taffy Tropics are the only episodes to contain this level type.
- Before the release of every recent episode prior to Cereal Sea, rumors have gone around about the return of Moves levels. However, it was always false including Dreamworld.