Moves levels, also known as Moves & score levels or Target score levels, are one of the five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Moves levels first appear in Candy Town, the first episode, and the first target score level is level 1.
Moves levels are the rarest type of levels, despite it has the first 5 levels being moves levels, with 15 levels currently, making up a mere 3% of all levels. The only moves levels are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 36, 47, 96, 97, 98, 110, 114, 122 and 144.
Visit the full list of Moves levels here.
To win moves levels, the player have to get a certain number of points with a certain number of moves. If the target score is reached and there are moves left, sugar crush will be activated, detonating all special candies on the board and giving 3000 points plus a striped candy per move left.
Notable moves levels
- Level 1 - The first moves level
- Level 97 - Considered by many to be the hardest moves level
- Level 98 - The 10th moves level
- Level 144 - The last moves level
- Early moves levels are much easier than the later ones.
- Salty Canyon has 4 moves levels, the second highest in the game, as those levels contain bombs.
- There are more Moves levels with 6 colours than there are with 5 colours.
- There are no Moves levels with 4 colours or less.
- Candy Town, Chocolate Mountains, Salty Canyon, Peppermint Palace, and Gingerbread Glade are the only episodes to contain this level type.
- Every moves level from Level 96 onwards has Candy Bombs.
- Before the release of every recent episode, rumours have gone around about the return of Moves levels.