Moves levels, also known as Moves & score levels or Target score levels, are one of the five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Moves levels first appear in Candy Town, the first episode, and the first target score level is level 1.
Moves levels are quite rare, with 19 levels currently, making up a mere 2.9% of all levels. The only moves levels are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 36, 47, 96, 97, 98, 110, 114, 122, 144, 609, 612, 613, 630 and 646. Dreamworld has more moves level than Reality, and the gap without moves level is smaller.
See the full List of Moves levels here.
Moves levels are the easiest types in Dreamworld. There are no insanely hard move levels, but there are some very hard move levels, but not too many unlike other types. Levels 114 and 122 are a few hard move levels.
Notable moves levels
- Level 1 - The first moves level
- Level 97 - Considered by many to be one of the hardest moves level.
- Level 98 - The 10th moves level.
- Level 144 - Once considered the last moves level King would ever release, but was proven false when Cereal Sea was released.
- Level 609 - The first moves level after a gap of 465 levels
- Level 646 - The last moves level to date. Also considered as one of the hardest moves level.
- Salty Canyon has 4 moves levels, the second highest in the game. This is topped by Candy Town, with 5 moves levels.
- There are no moves levels with 4 colours.
- Candy Town, Chocolate Mountains, Salty Canyon, Peppermint Palace, Gingerbread Glade, Cereal Sea, Taffy Tropics, and Glazed Grove are the only episodes to contain this level type.
- Before the release of every recent episode prior to Cereal Sea and Bonkers Bakery, rumors have gone around about the return of Moves levels. However, it was always false including Dreamworld.