It is a booster that the player can use to remove a candy, a jelly below a candy, or a blocker without using up a move. You can smash once into any candy or blockers. For example if you hit a multilayered icing, it will remove one layer. Smashing a candy which isn't covered by jelly is worth 20 points. You cannot smash a square without blockers or a candy on it, and you cannot smash a toffee tornado. When it is used to break a lucky candy, the layer of the lucky candy will be removed and the special or normal candy will come out. If it is used to break a mystery candy, its layer will be removed and either an element, blocker, or a special candy will come out.
Old description: Tap on a candy to remove it. If used on a blocker or jelly, it takes a layer off it. Does not get rid of toffee tornadoes.
Current description: Smash any Candy! Use Now!
Description on mobile devices (during promotion): Smash any candy that's giving you a hard time. Revenge is sweet!
- This is one of the most useful game finishing boosters, especially for jelly levels or ingredients levels or maybe candy order levels, and especially if there is one move left to finish the goal, but you cannot make a move to do so.
- This booster is offered a lot by King's advertisements for trying out other games, coupled with a life refill.
- This booster is winnable from the daily booster wheel.
- Lollipop hammer appears in Fudge Fjord. Tiffi uses it to replace Hilda's broken stone hammer.
- It is generally a good idea to conserve then for the later and harder levels such as 181, and 347.