|Levels||381 - 395|
|Champion title||Royal Sweet Tooth|
|Released||May 29, 2013|
The name of this episode used to be Liquorice Tower, but was renamed to the American spelling in late October 2013.
Due to the high amount of levels which are hard to earn three stars, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game to earn three stars for all or most of the levels.
Tiffi arrives at the Licorice Tower and a guard is shouting for help. Tiffi asks what's happening, and the guard answers that the Candy Jewels are gone, then Tiffi quickly investigates.
When the guard is starting to cry as he is hopeless, Tiffi finds out that the Candy Jewels are on the guard's wig. The guard thanks Tiffi for her help.
- Nothing new is introduced.
This episode contains levels 381-395.
Licorice Tower has many considerably hard-hard levels such as 383, 384, 385, 388, 391, and 393 and two very hard levels, 382 and 394. Overall, it is a bit easier than the previous episode, Pudding Pagoda.
|383||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|387||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|390||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|391||40||90,000||: 77 : 66 : 55|
|393||45||25,000||: 8 : 12|
|395||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the first episode to have an ingredients finale since Crunchy Castle's Level 230, and the 5th episode overall in which this happens.
- Every Ingredients level in this episode requires 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries.
- There are only three levels in this episode with cake bombs.
- There are no timed levels ()
- This is also the first episode since Savory Shores to contain 7 jelly levels.
- This episode is likely set in England.
- Although this episode is called "Licorice Tower", levels 382, 383, 387, 392, and 395 are the only levels in this episode to contain licorice swirls, but levels 381, 384, 386, 390, and 393 have licorice in the form of licorice locks. Also, mystery candies can yield licorice swirls in levels 385, 387, 388, 389, and 392.
- This is one of the very few episodes where its last level is also the easiest.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|