|Liquorice Tower (note the old name)|
|No. of Levels||15|
|Levels||381 - 395|
Liquorice Tower is the twenty-seventh episode of Candy Crush Saga. This is the third episode of World Five. This episode was released on May 29, 2013. The champion title for this episode is the Royal Sweet Tooth.
The name of this episode used to be Liquorice Tower, but was renamed to the American spelling at late October 2013.
Before episode: Tiffi arrives at the Liquorice Tower and a guard is shouting for help. Tiffi asks what's happening, and the guard answers that the Candy Jewels are gone, then Tiffi investigates quickly.
After episode: When the guard is starting to cry as he is hopeless, Tiffi finds out that the Candy Jewels are on the guard's wig. The guard thanks Tiffi for her help.
- Nothing new is added.
- Easiest Level: Level 395
- Hardest level: Level 382
Liquorice Tower contains levels 381-395. This episode is one of the very few episodes to contain just three level types. There are no timed levels () at all. But, don't worry! This is something unique about it. Every episode since Candy Factory has had at least one timed level. The trend up until this point had been that the eighth level of the episode was the timed level. The 8th level of this episode was level 388, which turned out to be a jelly level. This is also the first episode since Savoury Shores to contain 7 jelly levels.
|383||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|387||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|390||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|391||40||90,000||: 77 : 66 : 55|
|395||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the first episode to have an Ingredients finale since Crunchy Castle's Level 230.
- Every Ingredients level in this episode requires 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries.
- There are only three levels in this episode with Cake Bombs.
- This is the 2nd episode not to have any Timed Levels at all.
- This episode continues the trend of odd-number episodes not having any timed levels.
- This episode is likely set in England.
- It is very difficult to get 3 stars on Level 389, as the needed score is 1,000,000 points. It's also the only level that requires such a score for 3 stars.
- Its name reflects the fact that almost every level in the episode contains Liquorice.
- This is one of the very few episodes where its last level is also its easiest.
- The scenery reminds us the Tower of London.
- In Level 388, It is almost same as Level 162, The Chocolate and Mystery Candies are only added in the Level.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|