Candy Crush Saga currently has 500 levels (currently 485 on mobile versions), all within 34 episodes. Every episode has 15 levels except for the first two, which only have 10.
|Name of Episode||No. of Episode||Levels|
|Easter Bunny Hills||6||66-80|
|Pearly White Plains||24||336-350|
In Candy Crush Saga, there are 5 different types of level:
- Moves - get a certain amount of points in a certain amount of moves.
- Jelly - clear all the jelly on the board.
- Ingredients - bring all the ingredients down to the bottom of the board.
- Timed - get a certain amount of points within the time limit.
- Candy Order - Crush the amount of candies given on the dashboard in a certain amount of moves.
Jelly levels are the most frequent, making up 43% of the levels, whereas target score levels are the rarest, despite the first 5 levels all being target score levels.
|Level Type||First Appearance||Last Appearance||
|Moves||Level 1||Level 144||14 (3%)|
|Jelly||Level 6||Level 499||212 (43%)|
|Ingredient Drop||Level 11||Level 500||122 (24%)|
|Timed||Level 20||Level 462||37 (7%)|
|Candy Order||Level 126||Level 497||115 (23%)|
The different level types bring different 'sugar crush' effects at the end.
- Moves - there is no real sugar crush effect here, except unactivated special candies being activated.
- Jelly - for every move remaining, three candy fish come on the screen and start eating the candies at random, giving you more points.
- Ingredients/Candy Order - both levels have the same effect. For every move remaining, a candy at random will become a striped candy, giving an extra 3000 points for every striped candy. Then they all activate.
- Timed - any +5 candies left on the screen will turn into the exploding wrapped candy and activate itself.
The Dreamworld is a new world seperate from the main game that contains levels 1 to 65. They are exact replicas of the original levels except with more Blockers introduced earlier and are more common on the board.
Check out Dreamworld Levels for more specific information.
- Many people consider jelly levels the hardest level type.
- The 100th jelly level was level 235. The 100th ingredient drop level is level 413. The 100th order level is level 441.
- Level 65 is the most hated level of all time.
- Timed levels are the only levels where you aren't pressured by the amount of moves you have left. However, you have to make quick decisions.
- If you run out of possible switches on timed levels, you get a 5 second penalty. If you have less than 5 seconds left when you run out of moves, you automatically lose a life.
- The first Candy Crush Saga Support Site, CrushingCandies.com passed the limit of 5000 unique visitors per day in only 3 days!
- Levels 100 and 300 are both jelly. Level 200 and 500 are ingredients and level 400 is candy orders.
- The most hated level type is jelly level. Jelly levels are hated in many ways and is the reason this game is hard. They are also very common.
- The episode with the least Jelly levels is Wafer Wharf (episode 10) with only 2. The most is Easter Bunny Hills (episode 6) with 9.
- The episode with most Candy Order levels is Wafer Wharf with 10.
- Level 320 is level 65 all over again, but this time it has the 'chameleon' candy where they change color after every move.