Level 98 is the third level in Salty Canyon and the tenth moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 90,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is difficult to handle the middle bomb and the liquorice locks.
- The 90,000 point target score, although lowered, can still be problematic to reach if the player creates very few special candies.
- 8-move candy bombs drop down every 2 moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,260 points per move (90,000 points / 40 moves = 2,250 points per move).
|| Somewhat Hard
- Always demolish candy bombs as they will instantly fail your level if you don't in time.
- With liquorice locks around the board, it can be hard to reach certain places, which makes these bombs even more deadly.
- After freeing up the liquorice locks, try using special candies to demolish the bombs. This will result an even higher score.
- Using a colour bomb to destroy a candy bomb gives tremendous amount of points needed to pass the target score which is very helpful.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies, and candy bombs spawn.