|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 97||Level 98||Level 99|
Level 98 is the third level in Salty Canyon and the tenth moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 90,000 points in 40 moves. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points.
- It is difficult to handle the middle bomb and with the Liquorice Locks.
- The target score, 90,000, although nerfed, can still be problematic to reach if the player only creates very few special candies.
- 8-move candy bombs drop down every 2 moves.
- Always demolish candy bombs as they will instantly fail your level if you don't in time. With Liquorice Locks around the board, it can be hard to reach certain places, which makes these bombs even more deadly.
- After freeing up the Liquorice Locks, try using special candies to demolish the bombs. This will result an even higher score.
- Using a color bomb to destroy a candy bomb gives tremendous amount of points needed to pass the target score.
- This level used to require 120,000 points to pass (later decreased to 110,000). It used to be Very Hard to pass until the target score was reduced to 90,000 points.