|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||39|
|Level 96||Level 97||Level 98|
Level 97 is the second level in Salty Canyon and the ninth moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 25 moves. When there are no more moves left, Sugar Crush will activate all special candies and score you additional points.
- It is very hard to prevent candy bombs from detonating, as you only have 8 moves to clear each bomb.
- It can be pretty hard to reach the target score, as 100,000 points in 25 moves means that you need to average 4,000 points per move.
- The awkward shape and small size of the board may prevent special candies from being created.
- Using a colour bomb to destroy any candy bomb is pretty much an instant win because colour bombs give the score a huge boost.
- Keep the bombs from detonating. Remember - bombs usually appear after you demolished the previous bomb.
- To instantly get the required score quickly, switch a colour bomb with a candy that is the same color as a candy bomb, or use a colour bomb with a wrapped candy which will also give a very high score.
- If you meet the target score before the end of moves, you can still move if a bomb explodes, so just focus on the remaining bombs. Remember, a bomb doesn't hurt you if its number is below the number of moves left or the same.
- The level celebrated the candy bombs' release in this episode by being shaped like a candy bomb.
- This level is likely to be the end of the road for any color-blind players, since the bombs don't have a distinguishing shape like all other candies introduced prior to level 96.
- This level, along with level 110, has the highest target score for a moves level in Reality.
- The bomb cooler booster is announced and 3 of them will be awarded free.