|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||39|
|Level 96||Level 97||Level 98|
- It is very hard to prevent candy bombs from detonating, as you only have 8 moves to clear each bomb.
- It can be pretty hard to reach the target score, as 100,000 points in 25 moves means that you need to get an average of 4,000 points per move.
- The awkward bomb shape and small size of the board may prevent special candies from being created.
- Using a colour bomb to destroy any candy bomb is pretty much an instant win because colour bombs give the score a huge boost.
- Keep the bombs from detonating. Remember, bombs usually appear after you demolish the previous bomb.
- To instantly get the required score quickly, switch a colour bomb with a candy that is the same colour as a candy bomb, or use a colour bomb with a wrapped candy, which will also give a very high score.
- If you meet the target score before the end of moves, you can still move if a bomb explodes, so just focus on the remaining bombs. Remember, a bomb doesn't hurt you if its number is below the number of moves left or the same.
- This level celebrated the candy bombs' release in this episode by being shaped like a candy bomb.
- This level is likely to be the end of the road for any colour-blind players, since the bombs don't have a distinguishing shape like all other candies introduced prior to level 96.
- The bomb cooler booster is announced and 3 of them will be awarded free.
- This level used to be very hard before Colour Bombs started giving large amounts of points. Most runs wouldn't meet the target score, as it was very difficult to score 4,000 points per move without clearing at least one Candy Bomb.