|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 95||Level 96||Level 97|
- All four candy bombs have a move count that is the same as the number of moves for the level which means they will not explode if the player meets the target score in the allotted 15 moves.
- There are only five colours which makes it easier to create special candies.
- Because candy bombs are new, it may confuse some players.
- Try to destroy the top layer of the icing to the bombs and destroy them.
- Once the bombs are gone, the rest of the level should be focused on destroying the icing.
- Plan your moves and the level should be easily cleared.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- This is the first level to have candy bombs.