|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
|Level 94||Level 95||Level 96|
Level 95 is the fifteenth and last level in Bubblegum Bridge and the thirtieth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candy and score you additional points.
When the level is finished successfully, the Bubblegum Troll will steal Tiffi's candies, making Tiffi cry. In the meantime, a labeled airship - Candy Crush Saga, will pick up Tiffi and fly her to Salty Canyon.
- It's hard to settle the ingredient in the column that has a teleporter. Once it exits the teleporter, it's hard to clear the candies.
- Ingredients can often go into the wrong columns and get stuck in the "stuck zone" or even "dead zone" due to the awkward shape. Ingredients that reach the 'dead zone' can make the level impossible to win; if one ingredient ends up here, it's kind of a game over unless you use the Free Switch booster.
- Carefully make matches at the bottom to slide ingredients down to the bottom. Avoid having the ingredients get in "stuck" zone and "dead" zone (shown in the photo). If so, look for the opportunity to switch the ingredient to the column with a teleporter.
- Once the ingredients are settled at the correct place above the blue teleporters, make special candies, especially horizontal striped candies, to have them teleported to the sides right above the exits. Striped candies combined with wrapped candies are very important to clear the side pockets.
- An easy way to bring down the ingredients after they reach above the teleporter is to combine striped + wrapped candies on the 7th row of the middle board, though the combo at that spot is easier said than done.
- While preparing the second ingredient to fall into one of the two good columns, a useful thing to note is that if the first ingredient is not dropped within 10 turns, the second one will always come down on the 10th turn - i.e. going from 36->35 moves remaining.