|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 91||Level 92||Level 93|
Level 92 is the twelfth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the twenty-ninth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 30,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Ingredients can only be brought down on the odd columns. Also, they might get stuck on the empty zone, making it difficult for them to be moved to be collected.
- Having liquorice swirls above the Liquorice Locks makes it hard to clear the blockers. Since liquorice swirls block the effects of special candies, they must be cleared before the locked candy can be freed. This means that after the swirls are removed, it can still take two vertical striped candies to bring down an ingredient.
- Focus on bringing ingredients down to the bottom.
- It is useful to combine a striped candy with a wrapped candy. Vertical striped candies are suggested to be made. Work from the bottom as it may free Liquorice Locks and clear swirls.
- Keep in mind that ingredients cannot drop down from even columns, only from odd columns. When an ingredient starts in an even column look for an opportunity to bring it back on track. This is easier said than done, however, because of the liquorice swirls.
- The difficulty varies depending on which column ingredients spawned. Hopefully, with a good board and some special candies, the ingredients will successfully drop down and fulfil the requirement.