|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 90||Level 91||Level 92|
Level 91 is the eleventh level in Bubblegum Bridge and the forty-eighth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is very difficult to clear 28 double jelly squares in just 30 moves in a rather complex board.
- That means you have to clear at least 1.5 jelly squares in each move.
- Work at the middle and clear jelly squares that is situated in corners.
- Maximize your chances of cascading matches by looking for horizontal matches near the bottom of the board.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations are ideal here, but it's hard to perform because of the lack of space.
- The liquorice swirls are arranged in a shape of a down arrow.