|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 90||Level 91||Level 92|
Level 91 is the eleventh level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 48th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very difficult to clear 28 double jelly squares in just 30 moves on a rather complex board.
- That means you have to clear at least 1.5 jelly squares in each move.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points (28 double jellies x 1,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points). Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Work at the middle and clear jelly squares that is situated in corners.
- Maximize your chances of cascading matches by looking for horizontal matches near the bottom of the board.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal here, but it's hard to perform because of the lack of space.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The liquorice swirls are arranged in a shape of a down arrow.
- This level spawns Sugar Drops, when that feature is active.