|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||50|
|Level 89||Level 90||Level 91|
Level 90 is the tenth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the twenty-eighth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 30,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is difficult to bring down the ingredient as if the ingredient falls to the side in the right-hand side of the isolated squares, it is hard to bring it back to the middle as there are limited squares.
- When you have your ingredient just above the candy above the exit, you have a big chance of failing in this level.
- Avoid having an ingredients to fall into "stuck" zone (shown in photo).
- Do moves on the right-hand side.
- Always look for vertical striped candies.
- If the ingredient falls into the sides, look for possible moves to bring it back to the middle.
- Of course, the Free Switch will help you a lot in the level.