|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 87||Level 88||Level 89|
Level 88 is the eighth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the forty-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear jellies in the isolated columns.
- Clearing the top jellies is the hardest because you almost have to make a combo, such as wrapped + striped.
- Liquorice swirls disturb your progress.
- This level can be frustrating. Do not detonate any striped candies until after all the swirls have been eliminated.
- When you see possible moves in the isolated columns, go for it, especially at the top where it is very hard to use striped candies to clear the jelly.
- Do not produce any wrapped candies unless they can be combined with a striped candy, as they do nothing in this level and may disrupt your plan.
- The middle of the level is shaped like a castle.