|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 86||Level 87||Level 88|
Level 87 (Dreamworld) is the seventh level in Crazy Crossing and the 28th ingredients level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level can be very confusing with all the teleporters, but not too hard.
- It can be difficult to bring down all ingredients in 33 moves.
- The moon scale can ruin your plans, decrease your winning chances, and even remove a chance of winning. You have a big opportunity to fail because of the moon scale.
- Most of the time, when an ingredient exits, a new ingredient appears in the same column from where it exited, except for the 4th column from the right, where the ingredient will appear on the top of the 1st right column on the left which is very very long way to go till the first exit, even with the cascade effect.
- If on exiting, when an ingredient does appear on the left first column, try to move the ingredient towards the exit and if possible exit on the third column from the right.
- With all this in mind, the strategy is to break the icing which is blocking the exit and try to move the ingredient towards the 3rd column from the right: this way you will have only 4 candies to crush to free the cherry or the hazelnut - and the next ingredient will reappear in this same 3rd column! Doing it again for the 8 ingredients is the only way to achieve the goal in fewer than 33 moves.
- Work near the left half of the board, as it will trigger cascades. It is highly recommended to make wrapped candies near the left side as they will help clear an area to pull the ingredients down.
- Try to make the ingredients spawn on the right side by matching candies to the right while collecting the ingredient.
- Colour bombs are also recommended to be made as they can clear out a particular candy when the ingredients are exiting the board. Striped candies are also helpful.
- This level has the biggest nerf because its difficulty went from "Insanely Hard" to "Easy".
- This was formerly the hardest level in Dreamworld.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.
- The level used to have only one ingredient appearing at a time. Now, the game will force two ingredients to appear on the board.
- The level possibly had a more unstable moon scale in the past.