|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 85||Level 86||Level 87|
VOTE FOR THE DIFFICULTY OF THIS LEVEL IN THE POLL SECTION!
Level 86 is the sixth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the forty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard as you have to clear 25 jelly squares with a lot of blockers in 40 moves.
- Make as many vertical striped candies as possible, and do not hesitate to break liquorice and liquorice locks.
- Colour bomb + striped combo is a huge help, and so is colour bomb + wrapped because it reduces the amount of colours, which makes the level easier. Wrapped candies alone are also good for tackling the liquorice directly.
- It is very important to tackle from both sides, as bottom corner jellies can become a problem.
- The real strategy for this level, however, is to play it enough times so that sufficient opportunities for wrapped & striped candies come up. Without these useful combos, it is unlikely to complete this level on most given tries, and it will take several attempts for blind luck to favor upon you.
- Aside from the obvious tactics previously mentioned, colour bomb + colour bomb instantly clears all the liquorice, but it is very unlikely to happen. This level is all about just luck of the draw and get the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. Note: This combination does not work on Facebook.