|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 84||Level 85||Level 86|
Level 85 is the fifth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the twenty-sixth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries and score at least 110,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Eight ingredients are a lot to be brought down.
- You also need to destroy icing to collect the ingredients.
- Chocolates may interfere with your best moves if left unattended.
- Finally, liquorice swirls may block the striped candies' effects.
- Break the icing and chocolate first. Alternatively, with liquorice swirls out of the way, use a vertical striped candy to instantly drop the ingredient down.
- Make a lot of striped candies, especially vertical ones, as they will pass through the icing and chocolate and directly collect the ingredient(s).
- And if possible, mix a colour bomb with a striped candy.