|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 83||Level 84||Level 85|
Level 84 (Dreamworld) is the fourth level in Crazy Crossing and the forty-sixth jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Great difficulty lies in the double jellies under liquorice swirls, especially with the awkwardly shaped board.
- The bottom left hand side of the board can be very hard to clear as there are many liquorice swirls and not much space.
- It can be hard to initiate a strategy at the beginning as there may only be one or two moves available.
- After a nerf, there are more moves and the moon strucks are earlier, so it is not as hard to pass this level as before.
- If possible, try clearing the liquorice swirls to expand some room. Aside from that, make a lot of special candies.
- Create special candies and then use them during moon struck. Colour bombs are particularly useful during moon struck.