Level 78 is the thirteenth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the twenty-third ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard to bring these 4 ingredients down as the board is confusing.
- It is those type of levels again where there are 5 one-square peninsulas and only 3 spaces where the ingredients can get through at the bottom.
: 40,000 points
: 100,000 points
: 160,000 points
- Make striped candies as they are very helpful in this game.
- Avoid the ingredients to enter the spot that cannot exit the board. If the ingredients are stuck in the "stuck zone" (shown in red), try to swap them away.
- The best way to avoid ingredients stuck in these particular area is to focus on making matches in the 4th, 5th, or 6th column so that they can slide into them from the 3rd or 7th column.
- Early on, try not to make matches involving the 2nd or 8th column because the ingredient might "slide" into them.