|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 76||Level 77||Level 78|
Level 77 is the twelfth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the forty-second jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is hard to clear isolated candies when you also have chocolates in there.
- If the player releases the locked candy before destroying the chocolate, the chocolates will spread to the entire row, greatly increasing the difficulty of clearing the jelly.
- The awkward shape can make it hard to clear the jelly even with just 4 colours.
- Try to clear the chocolate with vertical striped candies before releasing the locked candy.
- Avoid making horizontal striped candies. Instead, create colour bombs and work from the bottom.
- The easiest way to quickly finish the level is using a colour bomb + striped candy combo. Afterwards, there should only be single jellies left, and they can be cleared with some striped candies.
- Pretend this is a candy order and get three color bomb+color bomb combinations.