|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 76||Level 77||Level 78|
Level 77 is the twelfth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 42nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is hard to clear isolated candies when you also have chocolates in there.
- If the player releases the locked candy before destroying the chocolate, the chocolates will spread to the entire row, greatly increasing the difficulty of clearing the jelly.
- The awkward shape can make it hard to clear the jelly, despite with 4 colours present.
- Try to clear the chocolate with vertical striped candies before releasing the locked candy.
- Avoid making horizontal striped candies. Instead, create colour bombs and work from the bottom.
- The easiest way to quickly finish the level is using a colour bomb + striped candy combo. Afterwards, there should only be single jellies left, and they can be cleared with some striped candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful due to the board layout.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points (9 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 18,000 points). Hence, an additional 82,000 points for two stars and an additional 132,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The area where the jellies are located are not connected to the main board. This makes individual horizontal striped candies and wrapped candies useless as they cannot go into that area. Finally, huge point cascades are difficult as the jellies are only on a single row.
- There are blockers on the row where the jellies are, requiring some moves to clear them. The chocolate will spread and force more moves to be spent to clear the jellies.
- 25 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. Moreover, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to be used to clear the blockers and jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue and pink line(s) show where the hidden teleporter(s) located.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- This is the first four-coloured level that is rated hard.