|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 72||Level 73||Level 74|
Level 73 (Dreamworld) is the eighth level in Twilight Egg and the forty-first jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 14 jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 21 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
It is difficult to break the jellies under the chocolate; therefore, it is available to be voted as one of the hardest levels in Dreamworld.
Total: 14 double jelly squares
- Chocolate is an issue in this level, as jellies are behind them.
- The presence of five colours and the moon scale make creating special candies difficult.
- 1st Start: 15 moves left
- 1st End: 14 moves left
- 2nd Start: 8 moves left
- 2nd End: 7 moves left
- 3rd Start: 1 move left
- 3rd End: 0 moves left
- By the first moon struck, try to open up the chocolate as much as possible.
- Before the second one, try to clear all the chocolate.
- Do not wait for the third moon struck to finish off the remaining jelly.