|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 72||Level 73||Level 74|
Level 73 is the eighth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 40th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Chocolates are an issue in this level, as jellies are behind them.
- Special candies are requires to break up the chocolate and to get candies to fall to the lower section of the board.
- Avoid making horizontal striped candies unless they can be combined with other special candies.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to clear off the chocolate in the middle.
- The optimal combination is a striped candy with wrapped candy as they clear a lot of chocolate and jelly at one time.