|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 71||Level 72||Level 73|
Level 72 is the seventh level in Easter Bunny Hills and the twentieth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is hard to bring down the ingredients with such a complex map.
- The chocolate at the bottom can be hard to get rid of.
- Avoid moving the ingredients to the middle.
- When you remove icing on top, eliminate the chocolate so it doesn't cause any problems.
- Special candies are needed in this level, so try to make as many as possible and combine striped candies with wrapped candies whenever possible.
- Watch out for stuck zones, or spaces which you cannot redirect the ingredient anymore.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode in which teleporters are not present.
- This level almost looks like an hourglass, which is the timed levels icon.