|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||54|
|Level 70||Level 71||Level 72|
Level 71 is the sixth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the thirty-ninth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It may be a little hard for some players to deal with the three isolated jelly squares.
- First of all, it is recommended to get rid of the three isolated liquorice locks which prevent candies from falling into the jellies.
- Try making a striped candy or a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to have more chances to clear the liquorice locks and the isolated jelly square.
- Once you have done so, you just have to clear the remaining jellies.
- This level starts a pattern in which every odd-numbered level is a jelly level while every even-numbered level is an ingredients level. The pattern ends at level 79.