|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 69||Level 70||Level 71|
Level 70 is the fifth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the thirty-eighth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
It is an extremely hated level, and is available to be voted as one of the hardest level in the game.
- It is very hard when you have chocolate and liquorice locks in the other side.
- Once you have no moves in the other side, you have a lower chance in clearing jelly, since chocolate takes over the other side of the board.
- This is considered the 4th Hardest Level in the game, beating Level 461 and only behind Level 500.
- Do not break the Liquorice Locks immediately. Work the left side of the screen first, unless special candies can be created from the right.
- Generate striped candies, possibly horizontal ones. Combine the striped candies with any combination, preferably with wrapped candies and colour bombs. This takes care of jellies and chocolate on the right side without even having to touch that side of the board. However, it is easier said than done due to 6 colours and a narrow board.
- In general, stick to the left side of the board in the beginning, and keep the chocolate under wraps until you need to release it.
- As always, look for vertical matches, low on the board. This sets cascading matches and possibly generates other striped candies, or even better, some wrapped or colour bombs to help out.
- Make long-term plans to make sure every single jelly can be reached and cleared.