|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 67||Level 68||Level 69|
Level 68 (Dreamworld) is the third level in Twilight Egg and the 37th jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There are only 18 moves to clear all the jelly, and the player faces 6 colours before moon struck.
- After a nerf, the moon scale is less unstable. It is still hard after the nerf.
- The liquorice locks will block the flow of candies to the left until they are cleared.
- The moon struck only lasts for 1 move, so it is not powerful at all.
- Release the liquorice locks as soon as possible to allow candies to flow to the left side.
- When the moon scale is almost charged up, make some special candies for moon struck to activate them.
- With a short moon struck, it is mostly about luck if it will clear most of the jellies for you. If it doesn't, you might have difficulty clearing all the jellies by yourself.
- The sneak peek on the map shows the level with 5 colours only, as opposed to its real version with 6 colours.
- This is one of the six-colour levels which has five colours in its Reality counterpart. Normally, only three- or four-colour Reality levels are the levels which have more colours in their Dreamworld counterpart.