|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 67||Level 68||Level 69|
Level 68 (Dreamworld) is the third level in Twilight Egg and the thirty-seventh jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 54 jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Due to abundance of jellies needed to clear within a narrow limit of moves, the task is very difficult to complete; the unstable Moon Scale only makes things worse. Therefore, it is available to be voted as one of the hardest levels in Dreamworld.
- There are only 18 moves to clear the jelly, and the player faces 6 colours before moon struck.
- Odus balances very badly on the Moon Scale; should one match be made with a colour that the player must balance, (s)he may run the risk of tipping the Moon Scale too soon or at worst, causing Odus to fall off and end the game. The moon scale is the reason why this level is the hardest in Dreamworld.
- The Liquorice Locks will block the flow of candies to the left until they are cleared.
- Start: 8 moves left.
- End: 7 moves left.
- Release the Liquorice Locks as soon as possible to allow candies to flow to the left side.
- With a short Moon Struck, it is mostly about luck if it will clear most of the jellies for you. Otherwise, the Moon Scale is so sensitive that it discourages a player from making large combos to finish the level.