|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 67||Level 68||Level 69|
Level 68 (Dreamworld) is the third level in Twilight Egg and the thirty-seventh jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Due to the board having six colours which make it hard to create special candies, creation of special candies and huge cascades being somewhat risky, limited number of moves, moon struck duration only lasting for one move (even though it removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale from the board) makes this level hard to pass, even after its nerfed. It is available to be voted as the hardest level in Dreamworld.
- There are only 18 moves to clear all the jelly, and the player faces 6 colours before moon struck.
- After a nerf, the moon scale is less unstable.
- The liquorice locks will block the flow of candies to the left until they are cleared.
- The moon struck lasts only for 1 move.
- Release the liquorice locks as soon as possible to allow candies to flow to the left side.
- When the Moon Scale is almost charged up, make some special candies for Moon Struck to activate them.
- With a short moon struck, it is mostly about luck if it will clear most of the jellies for you. If it doesn't, you might have difficulty clearing all the jellies by yourself.
- The sneak peek on the map shows the level with 5 colors only, as opposed to its real version with 6 colors.