|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
|Level 67||Level 68||Level 69|
Level 68 is the third level in Easter Bunny Hills and the thirty-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You only have 25 moves to clear 54 jelly squares, together with the Liquorice Locks. That means, you need to clear an average of 4.56 (5) one-layer jellies per move.
- The jellies under the teleporter and Liquorice Locks may be hard to get rid of.
- There are only five colours on the board, though, so you can create special candies more easily.
- The hardest pieces to clear are the Liquorice Locks and the row that has the teleporter, so aim for freeing the Liquorice Locks when possible.
- It will clear a lot of jellies if you combine striped candies with wrapped candies.