Level 68 is the third level in Easter Bunny Hills and the thirty-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You only have 25 moves to clear 54 jelly squares, together with the locked candies. That means, you need to clear an average of 4.56 one-layer jellies per move.
- The jellies under the teleporter and locked candies may be hard to get rid of.
- There are only five colours on the board, though, so you can create special candies more easily.
: 120,000 points
: 180,000 points
: 250,000 points
- The hardest pieces to clear are the locked candies and the row that has the teleporter, so aim for freeing the locked candies when possible.
- It will clear a lot of jellies if you combine striped candies with wrapped candies.