|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 66||Level 67||Level 68|
Level 67 is the second level in Easter Bunny Hills and the thirty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You only have 25 moves to clear all jellies and you also need to control chocolate.
- Locked candy ensure you do not get past the jellies.
- The teleporters are confusing sometimes, but it helps with cascades.
- You've got five colours!
- First, keep on restarting the level until you see a match or two next to the chocolate. After that, you may go on to the two layered icing.
- It is recommended to combine a striped candy with a colour bomb, or a striped candy and a wrapped candy next to the liquorice locks.
- Dealing with chocolate is a high priority, the highest chocolate square conceals a jelly.