|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 66||Level 67||Level 68|
Level 67 is the second level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 35th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- You only have 25 moves to clear all jellies and you also need to control the chocolate.
- Locked candies prevent you from getting to the jellies.
- The teleporters are confusing sometimes, but they help with cascades.
- There are five colours.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points ((14 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 28,000 points). Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- On mobile keep on restarting the level until you see a match or two next to the chocolate. After that, clear the icing.
- It's recommended to combine a striped candy with a colour bomb, or a striped candy and a wrapped candy next to the liquorice locks.
- Dealing with chocolate is a high priority; the highest chocolate square conceals a jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue and pink line(s) show where the hidden teleporter(s) located.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.