|Episode||Easter Bunny Hills|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 65||Level 66||Level 67|
Level 66 is the first level in Easter Bunny Hills and the nineteenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is easy as the board is not complex, and you have plenty of moves to bring down the ingredients.
- Getting the ingredients to the bottom in a single move is much more difficult than in most ingredients levels. However, this isn't a huge problem.
- Always look for vertical striped candies as they can help you to bring down the ingredient as fast as possible.
- Combination of striped candy and wrapped candy is recommended.
- Teleporters appear for the first time in this level, they transport ingredients and candies from the bottom left to the top right of the board.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.