|Jelly squares||: 27 : 38|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 64||Level 65||Level 66|
Level 65 is the fifteenth and last level in Minty Meadow and the 34th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 single and 38 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Originally, this was the last level of Candy Crush Saga. It originally was an excruciatingly difficult and the known bad-boy level. This level, at one time, was probably more notorious than level 147 ever was. Many people actually deemed the level impossible and gave up here. When people spoke of hard levels, they only spoke of this level. However, this level has gone through many nerfs, and although it has retained some of its former difficulty in removing some of the corner or top jellies, it is no harder than a slightly-on-the-hard-side level, and no longer stands out like it used to. This level, however, may still take a few tries, but it has been diluted to a fraction of its original difficulty.
- Chocolate is hard to remove.
- The jellies in the popped out spaces are hard to remove.
- However, 5 colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Clear the chocolate as quickly as possible. If it begins to take over, you will spend too many moves trying to clear it. Remember that chocolate only generates when the previous move didn't clear any chocolate. Aim for clearing chocolate in every move.
- Concentrate on one side at a time. This makes it easier to plan ahead.
- Always look for striped candies and colour bombs as they are crucial for passing this level. Line up the horizontal striped candies with the corner candies, so that it can help clear jelly there.
- If there are no combos available, look for vertical matches near the bottom of the board. This increases the chances of cascading matches.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 103,000 points ((27 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (38 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 103,000 points). Hence, an additional 117,000 points for two stars and an additional 207,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The limited numbers and positions of jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- The liquorice locks are hard to clear and will reduce the number of moves left for sugar crush. Note: This point is less applicable on Facebook since jelly fish do not give many points.
- The chocolate will spread and restrict available board space if not cleared quickly.
- The mechanics on Facebook make it easier to create special candies during cascades than the one on mobile devices. Furthermore, the player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- Orange lines show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue tiles indicate the location of single jellies.
- Dark blue tiles indicate the location of double jellies.
- This level has 65 spaces and jellies, possibly a reference to the level itself.
- This level was considered as one of the hardest level in the game until a nerf in late 2012 / early 2013.