|Jelly squares||: 27 : 38|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 64||Level 65||Level 66|
Level 65 is the fifteenth and last level in Minty Meadow and the thirty-fourth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 single and 38 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Upon finishing the episode, Tiffi brings out a trampoline. Then, Tiffi extracts a string of lollipops from a tree to the unicorn. This string later becomes the recovered horn of the unicorn.
This level was possibly the hardest level in the game until a nerf at late 2012 / early 2013.
- Originally, this was the last level of Candy Crush Saga. It originally was excruciatingly difficult and the known bad-boy level. This level, at one time, was probably more notorious than level 147 ever was. Many people actually deemed the level impossible and gave up here. When people spoke of hard levels, they only spoke of this level.
- However, this level has gone through many nerfs, and although it has retained some of its former difficulty in removing some of the corner or top jellies, it is no harder than a slightly-on-the-hard-side level, and no longer stands out like it used to. This level, however, may still take a few tries, but it has been diluted to a 100th of its original difficulty.
Vote here for the difficulty of level 65!
- Clear chocolate as quickly as possible. If it begins to take over, you will spend too many moves trying to clear chocolate. Remember that chocolate only generates when the previous move didn't clear any chocolate. Aim for clearing chocolate in every move.
- Concentrate on one side at a time. This makes it easier to plan ahead.
- Always look for striped candies and colour bombs as they are crucial for passing the level. Line up the horizontal striped candies with the corner candies, so that it can help clear jelly there.
- If there are no combos available, look for vertical matches near the bottom of the board. This increases the chances of cascading matches.
- This level has 65 spaces, possibly a reference to the level itself.
- This level also have 65 jelly squares also, which is a minor "joke" to this level.