|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 62||Level 63||Level 64|
Level 63 is the thirteenth level in Minty Meadow and the thirty-third jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are only 20 moves to clear all double jellies surrounded by chocolate.
- Getting the four double jellies are not very hard, but the target score is another thing.
- Prevent the chocolate from invading your candies. Aim for clearing chocolate in every move.
- Look for striped candies, especially horizontal ones, and colour bombs to take out chocolate and jellies.
- Work on vertical matches near the bottom to give to the best chance of free cascading match.
- Also try to create colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + wrapped candy to insanely increase your score.