|Episode||Minty Meadow (Episode 5)|
|Jelly squares||: 23 : 9|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 60||Level 61||Level 62|
Level 61 is the eleventh level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 32nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single and 9 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to clear all the jellies when there are a lot of blockers in this level.
- The presence of six colours makes this level harder to complete.
- Despite that, 50 moves are probably enough in clearing the level.
- The jellies are worth 41,000 points ((23 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 41,000 points). Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, clear the icing, then unlock the liquorice locks. Then, clear the jelly.
- It is very useful to make special candies, particularly the vertical striped candies that will hit the jelly in the column.
- Try to hit the jelly in the middle.
- Then, when a locked candy is freed and the candy is near the chocolate, clear the chocolate at once.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.