|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 59||Level 60||Level 61|
Level 60 is the tenth level in Minty Meadow and the 17th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard dealing with the chocolate, but once it's gone you should have no problem.
- Control the chocolates by making matches beside them. Do not let the chocolates spoil your plans. After that, bring the ingredients to the bottom.
- As usual, making vertical striped candies is the quickest way to bring an ingredient straight down.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Hard
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 90,000 points.
- Once the regular icing is cleared, the chocolate will spread and limited available board space. They are hard to clear with six colours.
- Once all the chocolates are cleared, this level is a typical ingredients level with plenty of available board space to create special candies.
- There is a need to complete this level in 24 moves to earn three stars (90,000 points / 3,540 points per move during sugar crush = 25.42 moves)
- The three star target score is high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 65,000 - 100,000 points.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.