|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 59||Level 60||Level 61|
Level 60 is the tenth level in Minty Meadow and the seventeenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard dealing with the chocolate, but once it's gone you should have no problem.
- Control the chocolates by making matches beside them. Do not let the chocolates spoil your plans. After that, bring the ingredients to the bottom.
- As usual, making vertical striped candies is the quickest way to bring an ingredient straight down.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points). Hence, dropping the ingredients alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 90,000 points.
- Once the regular icing is cleared, the chocolate will spread and limited available board space. They are hard to clear with six colours.
- Once all the chocolates are cleared, this level is a typical ingredients level with plenty of available board space to create special candies.
- There is a need to complete this level in 24 moves to earn three stars (90,000 points / 3,540 points per move during sugar crush = 25.42 moves)
- The three star target score is high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 65,000 - 100,000 points.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.