|Episode||Minty Meadow (Episode 5)|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 59||Level 60||Level 61|
Level 60 is the tenth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the seventeenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard dealing with the chocolate, but once it's gone you should have no problem.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- Control the chocolates by making matches beside them. Do not let the chocolates spoil your plans. After that, bring the ingredients to the bottom.
- As usual, making vertical striped candies is the quickest way to bring an ingredient straight down.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 90,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 800 points per move (40,000 points / 50 moves = 800 points per move) for two stars and an additional 1,800 points per move (90,000 points / 50 moves = 1,800 points per move) for three stars.
- Once the regular icing is cleared, the chocolate will spread and reduce available board space. Moreover, they are hard to clear with six colours.
- Once all the chocolates are cleared, this level is a typical ingredients level with plenty of available board space to create special candies. However, six colours can make it hard to create matches to drop the ingredients quickly.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside sugar crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredient(s) spawn.
- Blue and pink line(s) show where the hidden teleporter(s) located.
|No. ingredients on screen||Ingredient spawn density|
- This level spawns Sugar Drops, when that feature is active.