|Jelly squares||: 8 : 8|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 57||Level 58||Level 59|
Level 58 is the eighth level in Minty Meadow and the 31st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 8 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard clearing all jelly squares in 20 moves.
- The corners are typically bothersome to reach.
- Clearing the icing releases the chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points ((8 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (8 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 24,000 points). Hence, an additional 36,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the upper jellies first, then to the bottom.
- Always look for combining special candies as they are crucial in clearing jelly squares.
- It is optional to clear icings but if they are broken, clear all chocolate at once.
- All kinds of candies and combinations are effective in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.