|Jelly squares||: 68|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 566||Level 567||Level 568|
Level 567 is the seventh level of Biscuit Bungalow and the 247th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 68 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This is a near replica of level 388 but with increased difficulty.
- It is hard to clear the candy bombs. Plus, there should be a bomb dispenser directly above where the mystery candy is located.
- Chocolate may overpower the board easily.
- Focus on clearing the candy bombs first.
- After clearing the candy bombs, clear the chocolate.
- Look for any special candies combination. Colour bomb + striped candy (or wrapped candy) can help a lot.
- This level has five move candy bombs like level 110.