|Episode||Minty Meadow (Episode 5)|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 53||Level 54||Level 55|
Level 54 is the fourth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the fourteenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be a little bit difficult to clear chocolate and liquorice locks.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break the liquorice locks as they limit the size of the board and block the path to bring the ingredients down.
- Try to eliminate the chocolate before it spreads.
- Colour bomb combined with striped candy is recommended in this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 750 points per move (30,000 points / 40 moves = 750 points) for two stars and an additional 1,500 points per move (60,000 points / 40 moves = 1,500 points) for three stars.
- Even though it is inevitable that the chocolate will spread during the first few moves, they are not too difficult to clear with five colours.
- There are liquorice locks on the board which require some moves to clear them. Despite this, not all the liquorice locks are required to be cleared as mainly those directly below the path of the ingredients need to be cleared.
- A vertical striped candy on the same column as the ingredient will drop it in one move. Alternatively, wrapped candy + striped candy combination will clear three rows and columns which can speed up the process of dropping the ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredient(s) spawn.
|No. ingredients on screen||Ingredient spawn density|