|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 530||Level 531||Level 532|
Level 531 is the first level in Sticky Savanna and the two hundred twenty-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Naturally, as this level introduces an entirely new element, the conveyor belt, some people may be thrown off.
- The top part is totally sealed with liquorice locks . This could cause failure, albeit unlikely, as there is a colour bomb on the screen to start.
- 1 colour bomb combined with a candy color that a locked candy is. cannot be troublesome for players in this episode.
- Unfreeze the colour bomb first, then use it on a colour that will unlock the Liquorice Locks on top.
- Afterwards, clear all the jellies. The conveyor belt will shift all candies by one square left after each move, so try to take advantage of them. The sides and upper corners are a bit tricky, but it's not something that players haven't dealt with at all.