|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 529||Level 530||Level 531|
Level 530 is the fifteenth and final level in Sour Salon and the two hundred twenty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The candy bombs have only 9 moves and the middle one can rest on top of the chocolate spawner, although the middle one is often consumed by the chocolate.
- The two jellies on the bottom corners are the hardest to clear as they are underneath two layered icings, and they are somewhat isolated from the main board.
- There are half as many candy spawn lanes due to the icings on top.
- With a lot of isolated jellies behind icing all over the place, this level is extremely hard.
- Make the colour bomb + striped candy combination as it can clear the blocks and/or the jellies under them effectively while also releasing the jelly fishes.
- If a striped candy + colour bomb combo cannot be created early, aim for the side jellies and those near the chocolate spawner. Always check if there are any striped candies combos that can aim the corner fish before making a move.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Considerably Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points (65 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 130,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 170,000 points.
- The chocolate spawner will spawn chocolate which inhibits the flow of candies. This in turn reduces the opportunity to create special candies.
- The two layered icing inhibit the flow of candies and can be hard to clear due to their isolated positions. However, there are jellies beneath the icings. This will require special candies to clear them which may increase the points earned.
- The left and right candy bomb dispensers dispense candy bombs quite frequently, allowing many opportunities for to create a colour bomb + candy bomb combination.
- There is plenty of jelly that need to be cleared in 33 moves which requires plenty of cascades which in turn gives plenty of points.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 280,000 - 340,000 points.