|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 51||Level 52||Level 53|
Level 52 is the second level in Minty Meadow and the 28th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to clear liquorice locks but the moves given are adequate to pass this level.
- The jellies can be hard to reach on the bottom layer, but bear in mind one horizontal striped candy can wipe them all out.
- Simply clearing all the jellies does not give the player enough points to reach the target score, so be aware of that.
- Focus on clearing the chocolate and liquorice locks. It is recommended to produce striped candies as they help you clear the liquorice locks. Position some horizontal striped candies at the very bottom to free all the liquorice locks. This also makes it easy to pass the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 9,000 points (9 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 9,000 points). Hence, Hence, an additional 51,000 points for two stars and an additional 71,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The chocolate will spread, may limit available board space and are hard to clear with six colours.
- Even after all the chocolates are cleared, the liquorice locks are also hard to clear.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- This is the first level to contain three different blockers.