|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 516||Level 517||Level 518|
Level 517 is the second level in Sour Salon and the 129th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 hazelnuts and score at least 45,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The chocolate and the icing may block the way on collecting center ingredients. Also, ingredients may end up above a chocolate spawner, forcing the player to spend moves trying to move the ingredients aside and allowing them to be collected. This happens when there is an icing a few spaces above a spawner, which can cause ingredients to move diagonally.
- You have to bring down an ingredient per 10 moves.
- Fortunately, five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- The right upper chocolate spawner may spawn chololate which could stop the candies come to the board.
- Control the chocolate and break the icing as soon as possible.
- Before making a move, make sure that it doesn't let the ingredient slide to the columns above the chocolate spawners.
- Normally the level should have an ingredient candy cannon because the ingredients only fall in the middle column.