|Jelly squares||: 10|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 50||Level 51||Level 52|
Level 51 is the first level in Minty Meadow and the 27th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There might be a little bit of difficulty in dealing with the chocolate.
- It is recommended to make special candies.
- The optimal effect is combining colour bomb with striped candy.
- Focus on clearing jelly and chocolate.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 20,000 points (10 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 20,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 20,000 points.
- The regular icings are hard to clear with six colours and while they are being cleared, the chocolate will spread and may limit available board space.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners. They can be used to clear the blockers though.
- 35 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low three star target score.
- Chocolate appears for the first time in this level.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.