Level 505 is the fifth level in Ice Cream Caves and the two hundred fifteenth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- This level can be challenging due to the fact there's six colours.
- One candy bomb will fall down every two moves. The timer is pretty high , so you have time, but since there are six-colours, it can sometimes be very difficult to clear them.
- This level is harder than it looks, and even with 50 moves, breaking both cake bombs is difficult - there is jelly behind the cake bombs as well.
- This level is somewhat similar to level 366 in that even with 50 moves, to break all the jellies behind the cake bombs is quite difficult.
- Special candies are also generally required to break the bottom four slices of the cake bombs, again, tricky with six colours.
Overall, this level is tricky, but quite doable and not too difficult.
: 100,000 points
: 200,000 points
: 450,000 points
- Your primary issue is dealing with the cake bombs. You want to clear them both, but not simultaneously, to really be able to make progress with this level.
- As the bombs' timer isn't that low, the player should try to destroy the blockers, and only destroy the bomb if the timer is low enough.