Level 50 is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Mountains and the twenty-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares and score at least 33,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
After the level is completed, there is a small cutscene between Tiffi and Mr. Yeti.
- It's frustrating when you have to clear the jelly in 50 moves and the board has holes in it, and the middle is very hard to reach.
- Getting 3 stars is very hard, however, and may take many tries, as you need at least one color bomb to boost your score very high.
: 33,000 points
: 160,000 points
: 200,000 points
- Make striped candies to clear through the lane with the most locked candies, allowing the flow of candies to be uninterrupted.
- Clear the middle spots when given the chance as it is the more difficult part of the level, using color bombs or other special candies.
- The level itself is not too difficult, but requires strategy.