|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 33,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 49||Level 50||Level 51|
Level 50 is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Mountains and the 26th jelly level. To pass this level, the player must clear 33 double jelly squares and score at least 33,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is frustrating when you have to clear the jelly and the board has holes in it, and the middle is very hard to reach. Fortunately, there are 50 moves.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points (33 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Create striped candies to clear through the lane with the most liquorice locks, allowing the flow of candies to be uninterrupted.
- Clear the middle spots when given the chance as it is the more difficult part of the level, using colour bombs or other special candies.
- The level itself is not too difficult, but requires strategy.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points. Hence, an additional 94,000 points for two stars and an additional 134,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The awkward shape of the board combined with candies inside the liquorice lock make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- Clear the liquorice lock first by making horizontal or vertical striped candy and activating them at those areas with liquorice locks.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- This is the only level in Reality where the number of moves equals the level number. Dreamworld has level 18.
- This is one of the few levels to make a cameo in a Candy Crush Saga TV advertisement. The other levels are Level 461, Level 33, Level 97, Level 70, Level 290, Level 361, Level 181, Level 147, and Level 350. These levels are rated hard or harder.
- This level is fairly hard to pass, but its counterpart Dreamworld is a breeze. This is true with several levels, such as pre-nerf level 65, and level 530.