|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 33,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 49||Level 50||Level 51|
Level 50 is the fifteenth and last level in Chocolate Mountains and the 26th jelly level. To pass this level, the player must clear 33 double jelly squares and score at least 33,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is frustrating when you have to clear the jelly in 50 moves and the board has holes in it, and the middle is very hard to reach.
- Make striped candies to clear through the lane with the most liquorice locks, allowing the flow of candies to be uninterrupted.
- Clear the middle spots when given the chance as it is the more difficult part of the level, using colour bombs or other special candies.
- The level itself is not too difficult, but requires strategy.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very hard
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies. Plus, you may need a lot of color bombs to reach the required score.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points (33 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 66,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 134,000 points.
- The awkward shape of the board combined with candies inside the liquorice lock make it hard to sustain huge point cascades due to clearing of jelly.
- Clear the liquorice lock first by making horizontal or vertical striped candy and activating them at those areas with liquorice locks.
- This is the only level in Reality where the number of moves equals the level number. Dreamworld has level 18.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.