|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 498||Level 499||Level 500|
Level 499 is the fourteenth level in Meringue Moor and the two hundred twelfth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The bombs are a primary threat, as they only have 8 moves before exploding, and you're quite limited with moves, with only 35 moves to destroy the jellies.
- However, the player is provided with wrapped candies on the left hand side of the board, so if the player manages to free them two-by-two (through striped candy), (s)he should be able to destroy lots of jelly quickly.
- The presence of cake bomb eases the process of breaking down the blockers, though it also has jellies underneath it.
- Five colours also makes the creation of special candies easier.
- Destroy the cake bomb as soon as possible as it's essential to clearing the rest of the board.
- Use the wrapped candies together to take out a good portion of the bottom and a lot of the initial bombs that will fall.