|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 489||Level 490||Level 491|
Level 490 is the fifth level in Meringue Moor and the 208th jelly level. To pass this level, you need to clear 16 jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The level is hard because the jelly is hard to reach and is often engulfed by chocolates.
- The bomb candy cannons frequently produces bombs, but the chocolate will eat up the bombs. However, if there are not enough chocolate left, clearing the bombs could be difficult, and the player only has 10 moves to clear the barrage of bombs from the candy cannon(s).
- Try to make a lot of vertically striped candies and its combinations instead of wrapped candies even if you can make wrapped candies.
- Only make wrapped candies if the configuration does not allow you to make vertically striped candies, which then can be mixed with striped candies; or if you can have the wrapped candy dropped at the jelly area and activated, as it will remove a good number of jellies in a single stroke.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.