|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 48||Level 49||Level 50|
Level 49 is the fourteenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the thirteenth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is hard to destroy liquorice locks and bring the ingredients to the bottom with all of the blockers.
- Clear the icing and liquorice locks as soon as possible as they are your main obstacle.
- Don't waste too many moves as you have only 33. Focus on the ingredients and bringing them to the bottom in the most efficient way.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points (2 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points). Hence, an additional 20,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 620 points per move (20,000 points / 33 moves = 606.06 points per move) for two stars and an additional 1,680 points per move (55,000 points / 33 moves = 1,666.67 points per move) for three stars.
- The blockers are relatively hard to clear.
- 33 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush. Moreover, it can limit the number of special candies created via regular matches as most of these moves have to be used to drop the ingredients.
- Try to have the ingredient start at the areas above the regular icing since clearing them increases the ease of dropping the ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredient(s) spawn.
- Bringing the ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the target score.